Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is contemporarely sent to another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, RTF, or WordPerfect document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); lines must be numbered. All illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end. Graphs, pictures and diagrams must be saved in JPG format.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines, which is found in About the Journal.
- If submitting to a peer-reviewed section of the journal, the instructions in Ensuring a Blind Review have been followed.
I accept to pay the Article Publication Fee (euro 350.00 - For Italian Authors: euro 350.00 + IVA 22%) to cover publications cost.
PayPal method or manual payment at shop.chiriottieditori.it
English is the official language. The Editor-in-Chief and/or Co-Editors reserve the right to make literary corrections and to make suggestions to improve brevity, but the paper must be previously revised for English by the authors. If English is not the mother tongue of authors, they must seek help from one of the following agencies (or other similar official agencies):
When the paper will be accepted, copy of the English Translator Certificate of the revised version must be uploaded.
Copyright Agreement with Authors
Before publication, after the acceptance of the manuscript, Authors have to sign a Publication Agreement with "Italian Journal of Food Science", granting and assigning to "Italian Journal of Food Science" the perpetual right to distribute the work free of charge by any means and in any parts of the world, including the communication to the public through the journal website.
License for Published Contents